Hello everyone and welcome to Wanda Luthman’s children’s book blog.
Today, I have an author who writes awesome books about history in the Little Miss History Travels books.
She shares 2 books with us today. Barbara Ann Mojica take it away….
LOOKING FOR QUALITY BOOKS FOR CHILDREN AGES 6-12?
Nonfiction picture books that entertain, inspire, and educate young minds by sharing real facts and information that encourage them to assess information and develop critical thinking skills as they mature and become informed citizens.
Little Miss HISTORY Travels to TOMBSTONE ARIZONA
- 2020 IAN BOOK OF THE YEAR AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING CHILDREN’S JUVENILE NONFICTION
- 2020 PURPLE DRAGONFLY AWARD HONORABLE MENTION CHILDREN’S NONFICTION
- Winner of a B.R.A.G. MEDALLION
Did you ever wonder?
- ·What it would be like to live and survive in the Wild West?
- ·About what kind of people lived and worked in a mining town
- ·The machinery and tools they used
- ·Step back in time to become a prospector in the Goodenough Mine
- ·Walk the streets with cattle rustlers and outlaws
- ·Watch the Earp brothers attempt to restore order
- ·Take part in the gunfight at the OK Corral
- ·Ride on a stagecoach
- ·If you are lucky, you won’t end up in Boothill Cemetery
Also available at Barnes & Noble, Indiebound.org, bookshop.org and independent bookstores.
Newest release in the series allows young readers to follow in the footsteps of The Founding Fathers.
To uncover a zillion learning opportunities for parents, teachers, grandparents and kids, visit www.LittleMissHISTORY.com