Hey Moms of toddlers, you might be wondering how do you know if your child is ready for preschool and/or what you can do to help your child be ready…here’s a great blog to help you decide.
Are you a parent of a 3 or 4-year-old who might be ready for preschool? Let’s see if it’s time to enroll!
A good friend recently asked about PRO’s and CON’s of sending her daughter to early preschool. Our oldest son was enrolled in early preschool at the age of 3. So here’s why we did send our oldest to preschool early, and why we didn’tsend our middle child at age 3:
PRO’s: (Reasons why to try early preschool)
- Language was developed for the age
- Able to follow simple instructions
- Potty trained with almost no accidents
- Excited to go to school (ran to class)
- Loved to be read to and color
- Wanted an outlet for making friends
- Admired the teacher (probable teacher crush)
- Had a newborn baby brother that kept us busy
- Always came home with cute crafts and stories to tell
- Cost was only $10/day for 3 days/week
View original post 855 more words